The JenJon Holiday Home at Phansad offers the discerning traveller a customized home stay experience amidst the untamed magnificence of Phansad Forest Reserve.
Situated far away from the mindless frenzy of urban space, our cottages are uniquely structured, keeping in mind the topography and weather conditions. All our independent cottages are air-conditioned and comprise of two rooms with a common patio. These quaint homes are ideal place for a nuclear family or a small group of friends. Larger groups can take multiple cottage units.
Families who seek a quiet escape, kids who want to revisit a carefree, tech-free childhood, nature enthusiasts who tune into birdsong by dawn and sounds of jungle by night, roadies who need a refreshing pit-stop, friends who congregate to go back in time, writers, poets, musicians, photographers, and the global nomad – are visitors to this property and keep us inspired.
We have only one Cottage Suite available. This is for the very discerning guest who would like to have the best at their disposal
- This Suite Cottage is an amalgamation of 2 cottages into one and apatio.
- The suite can sleep upto 4 people on beds. One child below the age of 5 years could be accommodated on the master bed.
- It has an attached bathroom
- High quality bedding
- Full Sofa set with reading facility
- Bath Tub in in the bedroom space
- Piano in the living area space
- Full Library at disposal
- Car park space available
- Car wash facility
- Swimming Pools and Dining area is in a separate building
- Non, Vegetarian, Vegetarian Food available. Jain food available on request
- Only Full meal package offered.
- Separate washroom and stay arrangements for drivers.
- Barbecue pit and equipment available
- Camp Fire facility available
- Board Games, Carom, Chess Boards, Cards, etc., available
- A mini library on the premises
- Badminton rackets available.