The JenJon Holiday Home at Phansad offers the discerning traveller a customized home stay experience amidst the untamed magnificence of Phansad Forest Reserve.
Situated far away from the mindless frenzy of urban space, our cottages are uniquely structured, keeping in mind the topography and weather conditions. All our independent cottages are air-conditioned and comprise of two rooms with a common patio. These quaint homes are ideal place for a nuclear family or a small group of friends. Larger groups can take multiple cottage units.
Families who seek a quiet escape, kids who want to revisit a carefree, tech-free childhood, nature enthusiasts who tune into birdsong by dawn and sounds of jungle by night, roadies who need a refreshing pit-stop, friends who congregate to go back in time, writers, poets, musicians, photographers, and the global nomad – are visitors to this property and keep us inspired.
- Every cottage has two independent air-conditioned rooms with separate entrances and a common patio.
- Each room can sleep 2 persons on the bed(s). One child below the age of 5 years could be accommodated on the bed.
- Each room has an attached bathroom
- High quality bedding
- Car park space available
- Car wash facility
- Swimming Pools and Dining area is in a separate building
- Non, Vegetarian, Vegetarian Food available. Jain food available on request
- Separate washroom and stay arrangements for drivers.
- Barbecue pit and equipment available
- Camp Fire facility available
- Board Games, Carom, Chess Boards, Cards, etc., available
- A mini library on the premises
- Badminton rackets available.